Kimono shoelace 201
Age:Postwar to mid-Showa
It is a small pattern with a flower pattern woven in the sutra.
Perhaps it is made of camellia, etc., and the red and yellow patterns are cute.
The fabric is a mixture of soft silk and rayon.
- Using old and delicate fabrics, each piece is made by hand.
- Because it is a one-of-a-kind item, the pattern will be different from the one shown in the photo.
- Please note that the pattern may not appear depending on the fabric, and even if the pattern appears on the photo, the ordered product may appear in a single color.
- The length and width may vary slightly. Please understand that point (it is not possible to specify the pattern with the same part number)
* Half tatami mats for shooting and new sneakers are used.
Free shipping on orders over 5500 yen (tax included). If it is less than 5500 yen, the shipping fee will be 300 yen (tax included) nationwide.
Size reference:The sizes used for the wearing images on the shop page are as follows.
Wearing size for low cut; approx. 120 cm/approx. 47 inch
Shoe size; US6/UK5/EUR38/CM24
Wearing size for high cut; approx. 140 cm/approx. 55 inch
Shoe size; US10/UK9/EUR44/CM28
Delivered with a removable charm and in a Japanese paper-based package.
You can open the package without cutting .
Contact us for resizing information.